Translate

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Today's #flashfiction #SuperheroicSadism

“Stripes are very slimming.”
Betsy Ross* #quote



       Tomorrow I'm actually thinking of working on submitting one of my stories to the university thing after polishing it up. Today I just worked on my book and went to the doctor's office.
       Anyway onto the flash fiction!



Superheroic Sadism


     “Do you know why villains like you fear me Doctor Indestructible?” Captain Supermight grabbed the supervillain by the throat. “Because before I fight them I find out their breaking point.” He threw the villain against the wall of his lair. The superhero then rammed into the villain and buried him into the wall only to pull him out by the throat again. The Captain grabbed him tight enough to gag him and stop him from talking, but enough to let him breath, but with difficulty.
      He smiled. “Heroes fight villain's then capture them right? I do the same. But I know how much each villain can take before they finally kick the bucket.” He then took Doctor Indestructible's head and slammed it against the metal floor of the lair repeatedly. “But I don't let them die. I know their breaking point and I never let them hit it.” Captain Supermight let go of the villain's throat and let him catch a strong breath before punching him straight in the gut. “I just beat them over and over to the point right before they would break. And that's when I finish the job, tying them up like any good hero would.”
     “You're insane!” The supervillain yelled, holding his gut. Doctor Indestructible held his gut. He never felt pain that often because of the durability given to him by his superpower.
      “Funny, that's what they usually say to guys like you. Didn't I just destroy you're evil weapons of mass destruction before we began fighting?” The superhero laughed. “I'm going to enjoy bringing you to justice.  You're name is Doctor Indestructible right? As soon as I heard that name I knew you'd be a good fight. That serum you injected into yourself gave you quite the powerful body. It's going to take some time for my super strength to beat you to your breaking point.”
       “You madman!” The villain then went to punch Captain Supermight. The hero grabbed the villain's fist then punched the villain straight in the jaw.
       The Captain grinned. “I'm going to make sure you never want to commit evil ever again. I wonder how long it will take until you start crying? Let's find out.”
       A loud, evil laugh echoed from the supervillain's lair.

No comments:

Post a Comment