Translate

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Today's #flashfiction #FightingAnnoyingman

“This town ain't big enough for the both of us.”
Mothra* #quote


       Well, CJ didn't come over this weekend as planned so I just worked on my book and plotted the doom of all mankind as per usual. Anyway onto the flash fiction!



Fighting Annoyingman



      My minion Steve didn't come and deliver my coffee on time. That meant some superhero managed to fight their way through my lair. Odd, considering because of my security I should have heard some explosions or something. Were they sneaky? Though the sneaky heroes wouldn't then come through the front door. Doesn't matter. I'll just kill whoever comes in anyway. They didn't classify me as an A-Class Threat supervillain for nothing. Me, Dr. Phantons, master of ghost cybernetics! Mwahahaha! Oh, even laughing evil in my head is rewarding. I'm seeing the poor man walk in the open door of my lab now. I think he'll be around the 1000th hero I've gleefully murdered.
      The hero who walked through the door wore the most budgeted costume I ever saw. Just a big yellow spandex suit, with a big, curly, stylized red A on it. His blue eyes had the blankest look in them, and his brown hair looked sloppy and pretty unclean. Possibly containing excessive dandruff.
      “I don't recognize you. How could a nobody get past my security?” I asked the nameless hero.
      “My name is Annoyingman and I've come to stop your evil plans. Dialtone-beeeeeeeep” he replied.
      “What?”
      “eeeeeeeeeeeeee”
      “Stop making that noise.”
      “eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee”
      “Stop that!”
      “eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee”
      “Yes, I get it, you're Annoyingman. Now stop it.”
      “eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee”
      “Okay that is actually getting really, really annoying.
      “eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee”
      “Alright, you're dead.” I then snapped open the Other Plane energy cannon from my ghost cybernetic arm and blasted the superhero into dust.
      “eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee”
      “W-what? Where's the coming from now?” I turned around.
      “You only killed my robot clone, eeeeeeeeeeeeee”
      “How did you get behind me? That main door is the only entrance to the room!”
      “eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee”
      “Y-you! Fine! If that was you're 'robot clone' then I'll just kill this real you and be done with it! I've had no trouble killing heroes before, and I loved it!” I then blasted him to dust.
      “You just killed my other robot clone, eeeeeeeeeeeeee”
       I didn't bother with speaking and shot again.
      “And there went my other, other robot clone, eeeeeeeeeeeee”
       I shot again.
       “eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee”
       And again.
       “eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee”
       More and more of them came every time I turned around.
       “eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee”
        If only I had eyes in the back of my head to see where they were coming from.
       “eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee”
       “Can't you at least make a different noise!?”
       “eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee”
       “Please stop making that noise!”
       “Only if you turn yourself in, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee”
       “No, I am not turning myself in because you keep making this 'eeeeeeeee' noise! I've killed heroes that could lift one thousand tons. I've killed heroes that could travel through time!”
       “eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee”
       “I'm not going to lose to a noise!” I kept shooting the clones. “And how do you keep replicating like this? Why didn't you just attack me with this horde if you had it all along? It seems like it can teleport anyway, try and dogpile me why don't you?” I wanted to bait him into showing more of them. I could blast them quicker anyway. My entire cybernetic body is an arsenal.
       “eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee”
       “Arghh!” I looked around the room. Trying to focus on other things to get the noise out of my head. Lab chemicals. Lab robots. My various ghost analysis machines...wait, my ghost scanner detects fifty ghosts. That isn't right. I've infused forty-nine ghosts into my body to use my cybernetic ghost tech...that means...
       “Annoyingman! You're a ghost! That's why I can't kill you!”
       “eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee”
        “Don't play dumb! All you're clones are illusions! You're haunting me! I bet you haunted my minions and got to them!”
        Annoyingman laughed. “You got me, eeeeeeeee, but you should know that means I won't ever stop until you turn yourself in, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee”
         I let out an evil laugh to protect my pride. “Well I won't let it get to me. Eventually I'll get used to the noise and then I'll find a way to get rid of you!”
         “Get used to it? Eeeeeeeeeeee....doooooooo......grrraaaaaaaaaaaaa....”
         “You have more noises?”
         “As many as there are stars in the sky...as many as justice needs...eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee”
         “No! I won't give up.”
         “eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee”
         “I think I can endure.”
          “eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee”
          "Ugh..."
          "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"
          "Uurrrggghhhh"
          "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"
          “Curse you Annoyingman...I surrender.”

No comments:

Post a Comment