Translate

Monday, December 14, 2015

Today's #flashfiction The Joy Of Time Travel

“Profanity is the weapon of the witless.”
George Carlin* #quote

Many people wonder what the purpose of life is, but how many people wonder what the purpose of wondering is? Anyway onto the flash fiction!

The Joy Of Time Travel

           The name's Keaton. At least that's what I convinced my parents to name me this time around, being a buddy my Dad had at work during the year my Mom was pregnant. Honestly I don't remember when I got my control over time, but it's a magic power and I pretty much wish away paradoxes too. I can change how the time travel works so its logic works in my favor. No regrets, infinite lives. I love going back and setting things up to make a world the way I want it. I can even revert the clock in the same body so that I don't have to worry about doubles or anything. Just erase stupid mistakes. It is a wonderful to live. Or should I say will be? Time travel is confusing...no...what's that light?
            It was a wonderful to live. I've now learned how I time traveled. The walls of a hospital room surround me. I lived in a coma dream, the powers of dreaming allowed me to edit my life. But I've time traveled so much...I don't even remember who I originally was.

            I'm not in control. I'm afraid. I'm awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment