Translate

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Today's #Scifi #fantasy short story #TheDragonChatroom

Pretty fishy what happened to me on that ladder. You mean, where there's a fish, there could be a Penguin. But wait! It happened at sea! See? "C" for Catwoman! Yet — that exploding shark was pulling my leg! The Joker! It all adds up to a sinister riddle... Riddle-er. Riddler?”
Sherlock Holmes speaking to Watson, A Study in Scarlet*


Spoke with my dietician today. Also learned I lost ten pounds on my diet over this last two weeks or so. Makes sense when fat is my source of energy now. Though I should be eating more fats and not losing so much. The purpose of my diet is to assist with my seizures, not to lose weight, even though it is an expected side effect. Anyway, onto the flash fiction!


The Dragon Chatroom

RedScalez Entered the Chatroom
BlackeztWings Entered the Chatroom
BlackeztWings: So how are you doing?
RedScalez: Fine. A Cart passed through town. Bought some Hs
BlackeztWings: Sweet. How many?
RedScalez: 8.
BlackeztWings: You're Dad can buy you as many as he wants can he. Wasn't it like twelve last week?
RedScalez: Yeah. But I'm not eating them all.
BlackeztWings: You're not?
RedScalez: Nope. I'm keeping four.
BlackeztWings: Now hey, you've seen those H hoarder shows on TV. You should eat them, not collect them.
RedScalez: No, I'll keep it at four. I ate all the others. I fixed the Hs I'm keeping so they won't breed.
BlackeztWings: Alright...but don't say I didn't warn you when you have one hundred of those Hs all over the house. If your going to buy Hs you should just eat them, not keep them. That's what dragon's are supposed to do.
RedScalez: Hey, I'll be reasonable with the humans I get. And I'll eat any more I buy, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment