Translate

Monday, September 3, 2012

Today's #Scifi #fantasy short story #DiaryOfALittleDemoness

“Tag! You're it!”
Terminator*

      Grandma came over today and we watched the movie Mirror, Mirror. I liked it. I didn't have time to write one of my silly “summaries” of it unfortunately because of a tired spell from the medication that I am fortunately getting off of and the length of the movie itself. But I did write a story for you all...enjoy!



Diary Of A Little Demoness

-------------
       Monday: Daddy gav me diary to writ things I do each dy. He told me mistr dmn king makes all littl girls and boys do it 4 skool.


-------------
        Tuesday: 8 first human soul 2 day with dinner. It tasted good. Like strawparrys nd bannas with choocolat. Mommy told me soul was doctor who wrkd in puur places 4 free.



 -----------
       Wesdanys: Aftr skool I played in human's nightmare. I made spider eet their baby then dem. It waz funny. Mommy cook 2 human sols 4 dinnr today. It filled me up. One tasted pretty sour. Mommy told me the human waz killr. He terror peepl with bombs or something.


 ---------
       Thursday: Today was really fun. Cult summund demun to curse somone and Daddy let me go! He helpd me since it waz my first time. I gav someone terrible luk. Cult sed perzon should get bad luck. They wernt specffic so I waz funny and made it so that the person would just always mis there favorit TV show insted of somthing serious like the cult wantd.



----------     
      Friday: Today my bst friend came ovr to play. We turtred humn togthr. My frind showed me a trik he saw on turtre TV. We put humn in lava then put thm in ice then lava again ovr and ovr. The humn's scrms we're really loud and silly. It was really funny. I like when my frind comes ovr to play.





This work is copyright Langdon Kennedy you may share this(email it, print it, post it on your own website, broadcast it etc.) work unaltered as long as you credit me as the author and share a link to this blog with it and it is not for profit. If you have any questions and/or are unclear of these conditions email me at llkenne1@asu.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment