Translate

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Today's #flashfiction Celestial Parenting

“You're the apple of my eye.”
Steve Jobs* #quote

What kind of instrument does a skeleton play? A trombone. Anyway onto the flash fiction!

Celestial Parenting

         “I'm not touching you....” The Moon laughed while it taunted Earth.
         “Stop it!” The Earth yelled back.
         “Stop what? I'm not doing anything.” After the tides finished changing the Moon said, “I'm not touching you...”
         “Moooommmm!” The Earth yelled to the Sun, the adoptive parent to all that orbited it. “My moon's not leaving me alone!”
         “What's it doing dear?”
         The Earth then explained, “It's not touching me!”
         The Sun groaned with a few solar flares blasting its frustration into space. “Whatever you're doing little moon, stop it, or I'll use my gravity to pull an asteroid into your orbit and whack some sense into you.”
         “Sorry,” apologized the Moon.
         The Sun then grumbled, “I never have to deal with this crap from Jupiter's moons.”

          A few hours later the Moon then said to the Earth, “I'm not touching you...”

No comments:

Post a Comment