Translate

Friday, January 29, 2016

Today's #flashfiction A Ghost's Fashion

“You ever get that feeling that you're being watched?”
The Loch Ness Monster* #quote

Tomorrow Cj's coming over so that'll be fun. Anyway onto the flash fiction!

A Ghost's Fashion

           Monday I wore a doctor.
           Tuesday I wore a supermodel.
           Wednesday I wore a kindergartener
           Thursday I wore an officer
           Friday I wore a serial killer.
           As a ghost picking your outfit is a bit difficult. And you share you what you wear with your friends. The bodies a ghost possesses are very important choices indeed. All part of the social events you go to together so naturally you swap of course. Why on Monday I was the doctor who was the father. My friend had that body on Tuesday while I wore the supermodel who was the mother. The mother of who? Why the kindergartener I wore on Wednesday. The sister of my friend wore the mother at that point. And on Thursday I wore the officer who found the crime scene. The crime scene of the serial killer I wore on Friday. And in a few months time I'll be wearing the lawyer at trial.

          I can only influence who I wear slightly outside the dark hours of the night when we ghosts party in our outfits. Like I put adrenaline in the kindergartener that ran away. I'll try to help the lawyer win. But I'm not sure if my friends will work to make the serial throw the case and confess.              We ghosts don't care for the results of the mortal world as much as you think. We're just along for the ride now that we're dead ourselves. For now I just want to see the good ending to it all. I'm not sure about my friends wearing the other bodies though. I don't know what way they will try to push the tide for their amusement and if they will succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment