Translate

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Today's #flashfiction Ninja Blame Game

“I fell into a burning ring of fire,
I went down, down, down as the flames went higher
And it burns, burns, burns,
The ring of fire, the ring of fire.”
Dante's Inferno* #quote



In their Bill Of Rights do bears have a right to human arms? Anyway onto the flash fiction!

Ninja Blame Game


        “Target in sight. Hand me the poison shuriken,” said Ninja Codename X to Ninja Codename Y and Z.
          Y replied in a confused tone, “Wait, I thought you had them.”
          X responded swiftly and angrily, “No, you were supposed to bring the deadly weapons.”
          Z added, “Uh, you told me to bring poison knives...”
          X pointed at Z. “If I told you to bring anything, which I didn't, it wouldn't have been knives.               The poison shuriken is how we mark all of our assassinations.”
          The target of the assassination then yelled from across the room at their hiding spot, “Hey! Who are you?”
           Y yelled at the other two, “Great, you were being too loud and it caught the target's attention!”
           X and Z yelled back, “No you were! Or it could have been him!” They pointed at each other!”
           The target yelled again, “I won't ask again! Get out of there! I'm calling security!”
           X, Y, and Z looked at the target. Y then said, “You know what, let's just use the poison knives and get out of here.”

           X then looked at Y and Z then added, “Still totally your fault.”

No comments:

Post a Comment