Translate

Friday, July 1, 2016

Today's #flashfiction The Life Of An Email

“A mind is a terrible thing to waste.”
The Walking Dead* #quote


My friend Jessica is coming over tomorrow so that'll be the feast of funliciousness. Anyway onto the flash fiction!

The Life Of An Email

        I am the under-appreciated email. A hard worker who travels all across the world in a maze of electricity. The web of the Internet is never a straight path from one machine to the next so I must fight other traffic and data while dashing along the roads praying to never get lost. My identity can be lost and regained while compression systems pull and twist my information to get through the pipelines to reach your computer. But I do it all to give you this important message:

        A Nigerian prince wants to use your bank account to access his massive fortune worth twenty million dollars. For helping him he'll give you one million. You must act quickly!  

No comments:

Post a Comment