Translate

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Today's #flashfiction #AScaryStoryWithASpiderInIt

“Merry Christmas!”
The Easter Bunny*

        Today I went over to visit family for hotdogs for the 4th of July. Thank you founding fathers for giving me the freedom to have hotdogs. Anyway onto the flash fiction!


A Scary Story With A Spider In It


         My family and friends had been murdered. The giant, ugly beast killed them all. One by one. Sometimes slowly. Sometimes quickly. Why did they have to die? I guess I'm next. So I should ask why did we have to die. And to be eaten by such a horrible beast.
         But I suppose us spiders being eaten by lizards is only a natural part of the food chain. I just wish I had been born some other creature. Maybe something like a human. The lizards don't eat them. Oh, no. No. It's coming for me now. Should I just accept it? Do the flies accept it when I go after them?

No comments:

Post a Comment