Translate

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Today's #flashfiction #ToBeAStorm

“Shotgun!”
Neil Armstrong* #quote



         Today father and I saw Pacific Rim. It was a very calm movie where robots punched giant monsters in the face. Anyway onto the flash fiction!




To Be A Storm


Being a storm means many things for me.
It means I'm born of smallest invisible droplets in the air like I was born from nothing.
It means my flesh is made of water, flesh that will fall to ground against my will.
It means my whole body will drift wherever the wind takes it.
It means the closest things I will have to fingers will be lighting.
Fingers of lighting that burn down forests.
Flesh of water that will flood cities.
Never my choice.
I may only drift until my body breaks up.
Though if I'm lucky I will see that may rain will have caused some flowers to bloom.

No comments:

Post a Comment