Translate

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Today's #flashfiction #CanYouHelpKeepYourWorldFromExploding

“Two heads are better than one.”
The Headless Horseman* #quote



        Well played my pokemon video game today. Had lots of fun, and my seizure count was down. It was a good day. Anyway onto the flash fiction!



Can You Help Keep Your World From Exploding?



        Yo. Hey. You. I'm an inter-dimensional inter-universe inter-planar time-traveling spirit coming here to help you. My true form would burn your brain to pieces. Well what I am truly doesn't concern you. What concerns you is that your planet is about to explode. You guys have barely been using any magic to align yourself with other planes of existence. You're going to go unstable and go boom. Yeah in reality magic is sort of the string that pulls all the existence...stuff...together. It'd be a bit difficult for a human like you to understand.
        Anyway to keep your whole planet from exploding, and possibly your little universe(there's a whole multi-verse but I'd at least like your section in one piece, it is my job.) I need you to cast a wee bit of magic. Think you can handle that? Play spell caster for a moment?
       It won't be that hard. I'll make it a psychic one so you won't even need to say anything or use spell components. How's about we just do a quick good luck spell. Now think of someone you'd like to give good luck. (If you feel a little greedy just think of yourself). Now think a happy thought. You've got to have one somewhere in your head. The happier the better. And if you're such a depressing person you can't think of something here's a suggestion: pie. Pie is a happy thought. Now think about the follow words a few times: Aboloa, abulla, abook. Did ya do it?
     Good now you gave someone good luck and helped keep the world from exploding. If that lovely bright sun of your world comes up tomorrow you know enough people got my request and cast a spell.

No comments:

Post a Comment