Translate

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Today's #flashfiction #TheThingThatMadeTheSunnyWitchCry

“To be or not to be.”
Schrodinger's Cat* #quote



       Today I played video games with my incredible hardcore skillz. I only nearly lost five times! Anyway onto the flash fiction!



The Thing That Made The Sunny Witch Cry

        People knew me as the Sunny Witch instead of Beverly. Not because I practiced fire or light magic or something simple like that. They all called me that because I always wore a bright smile. I never cried, ever. Even when around the greatest tragedies in the magic world struck I could keep optimistic and smile. I would cast healing magic with a smile and cure all the sick children even when other healers couldn't around all the sickly young ones.
        I'd seek out all the happiness I could. I'd had fun with all the magical creatures, dragons, griffons and whatever I could ride, tame or even just meet. I'd go to the various circuses and see the other spell casters use their magic to make wonderful shows. I would bond with the other races. Dine with the elves, dance with the werewolves, limbo with the vampires, and so much more.
       Though one thing eventually made me cry. Normally something that makes me happy: Researching various spells. I cast a spell to peer into other universes. And I peered into yours. One without any of these wonderful magic things. I cried. How can you live in such a place?

No comments:

Post a Comment