Translate

Monday, July 1, 2013

Today's flashfiction #TheUltimateULTIMATEGamer

“Honor thy father and mother.”
Nero* #quote


Today I arranged to have CJ come over this weekend. Seems like he I and Jessica may be going to play the trading card games together like one wonderfully nerdy team! (Jessica lives nearby, it is very easy to go to the card doohicky together) Wooooo! Anyway onto the flash fiction!




The Ultimate ULTIMATE Gamer


         I am an immortal wizard with powers to bend space and time. A wizard not of your species but from a race of creatures older than humans in another dimension far beyond the comprehension of your senses. My real name isn't pronounceable in your language so you can call me l337immortalgamer.
        The hobby of a being of my power is gaming. Video games. Not tabletop or cards, though I know few of my kind who dabble in that. You're species has invented quite a few games that have caught our attention. So under the guise of 1337immortalgamer I decided to use my powers of manipulation of space and time to play all of your video games. Naturally a creature of my magnitude mastered all games you created.
        Well there is unfortunate limit to my power. I can only manipulate so I can be in more than one place at once and do millions of things at once and rewind time. But I can't accelerate time. Unfortunately our species does not have the creativity to craft entertainment like books, movies and well, the video games that are my hobby. I've mastered all the games but I can't travel to the future to get more.
So please do hurry up and finish the next one. I'm very bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment