Translate

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Today's #flashfiction #YouveGotItAllBackwards

“Let's split up gang!”
Captain Miller, Saving Private Ryan* #quote

Well Cj came over and we'll be hanging out n' stuff and stuff. Anyway onto the flash fiction!



You've Got It All Backwards

         I'm a “werewolf” as you humans say and I've come here to give a public service announcement to correct a very offensive misconception. Something that has bothered my people for a very long amount of time. And you humans are concerned offending people so much so I hope you would care to listen.
         We werewolves are not humans cursed to turn into wolf creatures at the full moon. No we are wolf beings cursed into being humans only allowed to return to our true forms on the full moon. Why imagine if you were stuck as something not of your kind most of your life and only able to be like your own kind for such short periods of time? I hope this announcement has brought you more awareness on magical kind. Soon I believe that Dracula may make an announcement on behalf of the vampires...

No comments:

Post a Comment