Translate

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Today's #flashfiction #NotHeroicallyInsured

“What's in a name?”
George Foreman* #quote


        Today I schemed to have CJ over this weekend. He may not come over though. Anyway onto the flash fiction!


Not Heroically Insured

Dear Mr. Smith,

        Though I, Captain Superpowered, regret that your home was damaged in my battles with the forces of evil I am no obligation to pay for said damages. By federal law all collateral damage from superhero battles that is not paid by captured supervillains is to be paid by the superhero insurance of the victims. Again, I sympathize, but these laws are enacted so that we heroes can fight without worrying about fighting. It is the responsibility of the citizen to become insured. However as the law states I have included instructions on how to report all the damages caused and what kind of battle of justice it was so you can report the incident to the insurance company. I hope that you did not attempt to contact me to pay for damages because you have no insurance. If you have no insurance there are some government programs for those who are not insured against these situations. By law I have enclosed these documents as well. I hope you are able to repair your house without much difficulty, I regret having to vaporize your kitchen with my vaporize-vision to defeat the villain I was fighting.
       Have a nice day,

       Captain Superpowered

No comments:

Post a Comment