Translate

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Today's #flashfiction #FabionTheDragonAndThePrinces

“2+2=5”
School House Rock* #quote



      Today I went to my cousin Samantha's birthday party. It was totally radical. There were robot unicorns, scholar dragons, honest politicians and all sorts of other fantasy creatures too! I think I was the only one that saw them though cuz they were in the backyard. Anyway onto the flash fiction!


Fabion, The Dragon And The Princess

       “It seems there's quite the problem we have dragon.” Great Knight Fabion said with his magic sword raised and magic armor all around him. The magic's power distorted reality and light around him so that he looked like he was painted onto the world. His blue eyes, black skin, blonde hair, all looked like a portrait and not like a real human being because of the magic. His silver colored armor fell under the same effect.
       The dragon towering into the air above the knight agreed, nodding his black scaled head. “You cannot kill me and I cannot kill you.” The dragon look painted onto the world as well as he wore magic chains all over his body.
       “But I have a princess to save.” The knight said.
       “And I have a princess to keep. But I wouldn't call what you're doing saving.” The dragon laughed, little puffs of smoke coming from his mouth like a the exhaust from a train.
The knight yelled at the dragon, “I am saving her from you, you monster!”
       “Saving? I know your intentions are the same as mine. To use her magic for the good of your kingdom. I am a knight of my kingdom just as you are. And to do that you have to keep her locked in a room with a magic circle day and night.”
       “Are you mocking me?”
       “At least your fake chivalry Fabion. I even bothered to learn your name before our duel.”
       The knight charged at the dragon. “We may have been at a draw before but I'll find a way to break through your defenses now!” Fabion hit the dragon with his sword over and over. Both of them shared the same mighty magic protection. It was like someone attempting to burn fire.
       The dragon laughed again when the knight bounced off him. “It's a funny thing Fabion. The princess told me that we treated her much better than you, her own people did. Of course since we teach her our language, bring her books, entertain her with music, bring her exotic food, bring her company, we try to make life being trapped in the room with a magic circle the best we can. It seems you just let her rot with only a few visitors.”
       “Shut up!” The knight continued to attack the dragon felt the blows though did not get injured.
        “And I don't care if I have to take a beating in enchanted armor to protect that poor princess. I will take the hits until you collapse from exhaustion and my backup can take you out. After all I adopted her as a daughter when we took her in.”
        And that's how it all played out. Fabio wouldn't accept the dragon thinking differently than he expected him too. The knight fought till both him and dragon fell weak and the dragons backup came in and took off Fabios armor. Now no human knight would be able to retrieve the princess as there was only one enchanted armor for humans and the princess would only live to benefit the dragon kingdom and help their people with her magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment