Translate

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Today's #flashfiction #TheSuperheroismScam

“Not the brightest bulb in the box.”
Thomas Edison*


          Well my friend Jessica is coming over today so yeah. Maybe we'll travel to an alternate universe just like this one and do what would have done in this one. Anyway onto the flash fiction!





The Superheroism Scam


       I was once one of the most beloved of superheroes. Captain Undefeatable. I used my superpowers to protect my city Industryopoliville from the robotic minions Doctor Techno-Fright. But when a superheroine named Arcticgal came into town people soon saw a superheroism scam. The superheroism scam as they would call it. She wouldn't let me fight Doctor Techno-Fright alone. She feared for my safety. No matter how much I told her. I tried to stop her from helping me. Doctor Techno-Fright's robots tried to stop her from helping me.
       But it was discovered by her that I am Doctor Techno-Fright. The robots would attack the city, cause damage, put people in danger all so that I may have my glory and fame as a hero. The scam was revealed by her. And now I'm in prison. I'm not sure what kind of fame I have here now.

No comments:

Post a Comment