Translate

Monday, June 17, 2013

Today's #flashfiction #ThePetLeftAlone

“I'll take the guy on the left.”
Leonidas* #quote

          Today I cleaned my room a little. There's still so much stuff that it still looks terrible. Well most of it is the fact I pulled out all my books out of my closet to reorganize them into my closet differently. And I have a lot of books. I mean really. A LOT of books. But hey can you ever have too many books? Hmmm...anyway onto the flash fiction!

The Pet Left Alone


What happens when you leave your pet alone and no one is there to watch it? A few things actually.
      1. The pet has a high chance of sleeping.
      2. The pet will probably stare at the wall bored.
      3. The pet will probably move around still bored.
      4. The pet may attempt to play with other pets or available.
      5. The pet may look around for you.
      6. The pet may stare at whatever exit you took and patiently wait your arrival home as you are it's primary source of entertainment and sustenance.
      7. The pet may contact it's alien overlords to report on whatever data it has collected on you during it's spy missions as all pet species are now enhanced and controlled in some way by nanobots operated by aliens studying our species, determining if we will be allies or enemies or become pets ourselves.
      8. The pet may go to the bathroom. Hopefully in a place you want it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment