Translate

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Today's #flashfiction #SoulTestTrial

“I am one with the universe.”
Homer Simpson* #quote

       Today I discussed my book with father. Pondered a bit. The books been going slow because of things I've had to think over. Awhile back I came up with something to improve the book but it had a ripple effect on my planned plot that made me have to rework many of my plans. Thus I had to slow down. But hey the book will turn out better! I wouldn't be surprised if other writers out there have had this kind of thing happen to them. Anyway onto the flash fiction!


Soul Test Trial

      Thank you taking interest in our enchantment trial sir/madam. We here at the Brimstone Wizards Guild need people like you to help us test our spells before we start bringing them to mass market and teaching them to the general wizarding public. As all advertisements said you will be compensated for your time. However you will not be compensated for intense damages to your soul or body caused by any enchantments used in the trial or at the trial facility. You will also not be compensated for any damages to your soul or body caused by any spells in or at the trial facility. You agree not to sue the Brimstone Wizards Guild or any of it's associates, owners, employees or affiliates, summoned beings(or any other magically bound creature).
     By signing below you agree to submit your soul to our enchantment trial. You also agree that you have read these conditions and understand them.

     ___________________

No comments:

Post a Comment