Translate

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Today's #flashfiction #TheGenieInHerBottle

Look! It's moving. It's alive. It's alive... It's alive, it's moving, it's alive, it's alive, it's alive, it's alive, IT'S ALIVE!”
Bill Nye The Science Guy* #quote

       Today I went to a part filled with famous celebrities. However I don't watch celebrity TV shows that much so I didn't know who they were or their famous history, so they were like normal people to me and it was an average party. The cake was chocolate. Anyway onto the flash fiction!


The Genie In Her Bottle

        My name is Carla the genie. I'm currently in my bottle between oi, “masters” as people would say. It's a long period since people burn through their wishes like lottery money. Now the world inside my lamp is a magical island stored in a small pocket dimension in the bottle. I can alter the island to have most whatever I want on it. One of the perks of being a genie I suppose. Though I can't summon company. So what do I do on my island with my vast powers? Summon roller-coasters? Rocket ships? Robot-ponies? What do I entertain myself with? C'mon take a guess. I'll give you a second. Or two. Or three. Guessing or not there's got to be some suspense. Alright I'll tell ya.
     I summoned a computer with magic Internet access so that I can always be online. I'm surfing the web right now on all the social network sites. If I can't summon living beings into my bottle I just make em' online. Online games are fun and there are so many cute videos to browse. I swear the Internet is more magical then most anything people have wished for. Then again smooth jazz was the result of a wish...

No comments:

Post a Comment