Translate

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Today's #flashfiction #TheEvilOverlordsDatingProfile

“I have a fear of flying.”
Harry Potter* #quote


       Today I traveled into an alternate universe where you didn't have to use recording devices or channel surfing to find something good on TV. It was beautiful. Anyway onto the flash fiction!


The Evil Overlord's Dating Profile

       Hello ladies. It is I, Overlord Kararg, conqueror of worlds! I live in a floating fortress as a rain terror upon the lands and am self-employed as a tax and enslave the worlds I conquer.

        What do I watch? I love horror movies to learn more ways to inspire fear into the masses or superhero cartoons so I may study the common moves of those heroes that may attempt to thwart my schemes. I listen to death metal and classical music.

Six Things I Couldn't Do Without:

Dark Magic

My Cursed Armor

The Screams Of Children

The Portal To The Nightmare Dimension In My Bedroom

My Minions

My Evil Laugh


I also enjoy long walks on the beach(when I can club baby seals).

No comments:

Post a Comment