Translate

Friday, June 14, 2013

Today's #flashfiction #UltimateAttackTechnique

“If the shoe fits, wear it.”
The Sasquatch*



        Cj's coming over tonight. May hijinks ensue. Hopefully we don't accidentally get wrapped up with any inter-dimensional entertainment politics. Apparently we got Cthulhu out of a movie deal and boy was he mad. I mean we all made up over cake in the end but I'd rather not make him angry again.



Ultimate Attack Technique


        “You have learned much my student,” The Supreme Martial Arts Master said as he stroked his beard and sat on a cushion in his dojo. “You knew much even before coming here, only taking a year to learn many of my lessons. You have indeed been my most dedicated student.”
         “I have the most desire to acquire your abilities my master,” the student bowed. “You are the most powerful in all the lands.”
        “Well there is one very powerful thing I can teach you. At least as a technique. Something that will allow you to take whatever else you may need. It is the secret to my power.”
The student's attention to the master turned much more interested. “What is it?” The student became eager. He knelt to the floor to show humility but leaned forward like it would help him grab it like it were an object.  “I wish to learn your secret.”
       “It is the ultimate attack technique. It is not intended for defense. It is pure malicious magic drawn from your chi. Something that grinds into the mind. It will always kill the opponent. But also you will rip the knowledge of their mind. You would steal their techniques and power for your own,” The master looked his students in the eyes. “You already have the skill to perform this technique.” The master then pointed to various points on his body. “Hit these points with your fingers to use the chi from your body on your opponent. Then you can take their power and knowledge for your own and kill them for sure. I am teaching you this so that you can take down any opponent if you need to.”
      The student then saw an opportunity. The master will a lowered guard. Skipping years of training and taking his power to boot. The student could become the master in one swift attack. Then he could become more and more powerful with simple attacks. Even in the night. What a foolish thing for the master to do the student thought. The student always wanted power and status and now he would get it.
The student immediately attacked the master with the technique hitting all the points as the master described. Yet nothing happen.
       “And now I have read your intentions,” the master said. “You are both foolish and evil. I made that technique up it is pure fiction. And you are obviously a dangerous man who cannot be trusted even with the techniques I have given you so far. I know now you will hurt innocent people. I'm sorry but this is going to hurt.”
      The master then attacked the student and paralyzed him.

No comments:

Post a Comment